SPRING 2014 SALE DATES
Great NEW Location:
301 Governor Treutlen Dr, Pooler, GA 31322
Pooler, GA 31322 Map and Directions
Want to shop early?
We are hosting a Charity Hour on Thursday, the Opening Night of the sale from 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm. By bringing in a $10 cash entry fee, you will get to enter the sale at 5pm on Thursday, April 3rd. CKM will donate this money to The Dream Campaign! The Dream Campaign’s mission is: “Creating opportunities for at-risk youth and their families to discover their gifting, develop as leaders and dream for their future.” Check out their link to find out exactly what they are doing right here in Savannah!
Last sale, YOU helped CKM donate more than $1000 to charity. Thank you for your generosity!
Here’s what one consignor had to say about a recent sale:
- Some of the brands you will find at our sale are Chez Ami, Orient Expressed, Matilda Jane, Polo Ralph Lauren, Ragsland, Oilily, Hannah Kate, Mini Boden, Anavini, Strasburg, and Kelly’s Kids, just to name a few. So if you’re shopping for boutique bargains, you’ve come to the right place! Our discriminating acceptance policy will ensure that everything on our racks is great find!
- You’ll find excellent toys, books, baby equipment and everything else baby/child related!
- Vendors who specialize in custom children’s clothing, accessories, and gifts will be showcased at our Spring sale!
- We accept cash and credit cards (with proper id). A $15 minimum purchase is required for credit cards.
- If you bring a stroller, it must have a child in it! We will not allow shoppers to use strollers as “shopping carts.” However, feel free to bring a small laundry basket for shopping. It is encouraged to leave your children with a caretaker as it is very tempting for children to play with toys that are for sale. You will be responsible for your children.
- Check out www.southernmamas.com for a chance to win a gift certificate to be used at our SPRING Sale!